November’s Focus = Gratefulness
My goal for November is to become more grateful [thankful for God’s blessings] by doing a “30 ways I’m grateful for you” project for John, recording 5 things daily that I am grateful for in a gratitude journal, praying for those less fortunate than myself daily, and voicing my appreciation daily. I will use a calendar to keep track of my daily progress.
- Faith- (I) Pray every day that God would increase my thankfulness, (II) Thank God everyday for at least 5 specific things, and (III) Pray daily for those who are less fortunate than myself.
- Marriage– (I) Voice my appreciation to John daily, and (II) create a “30 ways I’m grateful for you” project.
- Health- (I) Create artwork that highlights what I’m most grateful for every day.
- Homemaking- (I) Thank God for each chore as I do it.
- Interactions– (I) Voice my thanks at every opportunity, and (II) Write a personal thank you note weekly.
What are your goals for the month of November?