October’s Focus = KNOWLEDGE
My goal for October is to become more knowledgeable [to gain a greater understanding of God and the world He has created in order to make wise decisions that please Him]. I will do this by asking God to grow me in the grace and knowledge of Him daily, reviewing all the verses I’ve memorized in the past year, reading at least 8 books this month, listening to podcasts weekly, and asking personal questions to acquaintances in order to get to know them better. I will use a calendar to keep track of my daily progress.
- Faith- (I) Pray daily that God would increase my knowledge of Him and His Word, as well as the world around me, (II) Daily review the verses I’ve memorized over the past year, (III) Read at least two faith-based non-fiction books, (IV) Listen to at least two sermon podcasts per week, (V) Meditate on at least one attribute of God daily, (VI) and Daily spend time sitting silently in God’s presence, listening to Him.
- Marriage– (I) Read and complete The Love Dare, (II) Read at least one additional Christian book on the topic of marriage, and (III) Ask John at least one question about himself per day (make a list ahead of time).
- Health- (I) Read at least two books about health and wellness and (II) Listen to at least one health podcast per week.
- Homemaking- (I) Read at least one book on the topic of homemaking this month and (II) Read at least one article or blogpost about homemaking per week.
- Interactions– (I) Read at least one book about connecting/interacting with others and (II) Get together with a friend at least once a week and ask meaningful and personal questions to get to know them on a deeper level.
What are your goals for the month of October?