Focus for May = PATIENCE
My goal for May is to become a more patient person [persevering and enduring unexpected situations with grace and peace] by allowing people and cars ahead of me, not getting upset about messes in the home, not getting upset at John when he makes me wait, and striving to finish the Run for Jesus in under 22 minutes. I will use a calendar to keep track of my daily progress.
- Faith- Memorize and meditate upon 3 appropriate verses about patience per week, ask God daily to increase my patience, and write down my current struggles and submit them to God.
- Marriage– Be patient with John by not snapping or getting upset at John when he fails to listen or makes me wait at the dinner table.
- Health- Practice perseverance by pushing myself in training for and finishing the Run for Jesus 5K race in under 22 minutes.
- Homemaking- Be patient with messes in the home by not stressing over them and practice perseverance by not complaining about housework.
- Interactions– Practice patience by putting somebody else’s needs before my own daily, including not interrupting people.
Do you have any goals for the month of May?