Focus for April = PEACE
My goal for April is to become a more peaceful person [to experience harmony and cease striving] by spending extra time in prayer daily, relishing moments of silence, getting more sleep, decluttering my home, and overlooking minor offenses. I will use a calendar to keep track of my daily progress.
- Faith- Memorize and meditate upon 3 appropriate verses per week, spend at least 30 minutes in prayer daily, ask God daily to fill me with His peace, and write God a letter about my anxieties.
- Marriage– Choose not to nag, argue, or nitpick John, and relish moments of silence when we’re alone together.
- Health- Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Homemaking- Spend time decluttering my home at least once a week.
- Interactions– Reconcile with anybody as needed and overlook minor offenses.
Do you have any goals for the month of April?